You may be experiencing difficulty contacting us by phone. All YMCA of Central Kentucky phones are down. We are currently working on this issue and anticipate having it fully resolved by 10 a.m. on Tuesday, August 20.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.
Have fun, live healthy!
This 12-week program for adults assists people diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis (MS) by helping to alleviate the symptoms of this illness and delay its effects.
We offer a welcoming community where people with MS can improve strength and physical fitness, diminish the severity of their symptoms, develop supportive relationships, and improve their quality of life.
Each participant has an individually designed exercise program based on his/her needs and goals. If you or someone you know would benefit from attending this class, please contact Debbi Dean at 859.367.7332.
About the Program
- Designed to improve or help maintain endurance, flexibility and cardiovascular strength
- Guided, motivated and instructed by a trained Y wellness coach
- Meets Tuesdays and Thursdays from 1:30-2:30 p.m.
- Yoga class is offered twice a month for our MS adults
- Small group, supportive environment
- 12-week program that meets twice per week
- Cardiovascular conditioning, strength training, balance, and flexibility exercises