RESERVATIONS FOR YMCA ACTIVITIES
Group Exercise and Kids Corner Reservations
We are excited to share our new reservation system for group exercise classes and kids corner. You will be able to view all of the schedules on our website or mobile app. To promote social distancing, in-person class sizes and capacity in kids corner will be monitored and members will be asked to reserve their spots.
- You must register to guarantee your spot.
- Reservations can be made up to 48 hours in advance.
- Same day appointments will be accepted if there is room available in the class.
- Reservations for group exercise and kids corner can also be made at branch locations.
- Due to limited capacity, guests are not able to make reservations at this time.
- To reserve your spot, you will need to create an account with our new online reservation system. To walk step-by-step through logging into or creating your account, read the guide here.
- Reservations are no longer required for lap swimming, water exercise, and open swim. All pools will follow capacity guidelines.
- Virtual classes will continue to be offered. You can check-in with your member barcode to view next week's schedule and access the Zoom links to connect from anywhere.
In-person group exercise classes are now being offered at the C.M. Gatton Beaumont YMCA, High Street YMCA, and Whitaker Family YMCA. Nine spots are available per class. Registration is required. Classes will begin at the Frankfort Prevention Park YMCA on June 29 and July 6 for the North Lexington Family YMCA.
- Members can also participate in-person with the instructor at the Whitaker Family YMCA for some of our live ZOOM classes
- All classes take place at the Whitaker Family YMCA (all members currently have access to this facility), in the Group Exercise Room on the second floor.
- Please wait until a staff person invites you into the room to avoid any groups congregating, or interfering with a previous class.
- We are limiting this to nine members per class. You must reserve a spot in class.
- Masks are recommended in common areas, but not required while working out.
Lap Lane and Swimming Reservations
Lap swimming and individual water exercise reservations will no longer be required starting June 29. Please be courteous and limit your swim time to one hour, when others are waiting.
Know before you go - read guidelines for participation.