Adults 55 and older are invited to join us for the North Lexington Family YMCA's third annual Senior Health and Resource Fair on Thursday, October 3, 2019 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the North Lexington Family YMCA. Useful information on healthy living, recreation, exercise and resources will be provided along with door prizes and health screenings. Event is free and open to the community!
- SilverSneakers® class demonstration
- Flu shots (Medicare card needed)
- Memory, retina scan, stroke, diabetes screenings
- Legal, financial, real estate advisors
- First responders and safety specialists
- Safe shredding services for sensitive personal documents will be provided by AARP (shredding will be located outside the Y)
For more information, contact Bob Johnson at email@example.com or call 859-258-9622.
Thanks to our good friends AARP and Steve Robertson, Edward Jones Financial Services for sponsoring this year's event.